Speaker: Samuel Ekanem (Elder)
24th Nov 2019
We are pleased to welcome you to the CHURCH OF CHRIST, Kado, Abuja where we worship God in spirit and in truth. You are assured of a spiritual worship based on the word of God, apostolic examples and the practices of the early church. May you be richly blessed as you experience our fellowship today, while we look forward to your regular presence and membership in the Church of Christ. The Church of Christ is one body, universal in establishment, with local congregations across the world.
The Church of Christ teaches Gods plan for eternal salvation of man as revealed in the following scriptures:
· Hearing the Word of God (1 Cor. 1:21; Rom. 10:14,17)
· Believing and having obedient faith in the Gospel of Christ (Heb. 11:6)
· Repentance based on the conviction of the Word of God (Lk. 24:47)
· Confession of Christ as the Son of the Living God (Acts 2:38; 8:37)
· Water baptism for the washing away of our sins as in the symbolic death, burial and resurrection of Christ,
and for admission into His Body, the Church (Acts 2:38; Rom. 6:3-5)
· Faithfulness and continuous obedience to the Word of God, as the only assurance for eternal salvation (Heb. 5:8,9; Rev. 2:10)
The pencil marker took the pencil aside, just before putting him into the box, he said "There are five things you need to know, before I send you out into the world" he told the pencil. Always remember them and you will become the best pencil you can be".
There will be surprises on the day of judgement for many that proclaim to be Men and women of God but are not known by God as such. Some will ask “Did we not prophesy in your name and cast out demons in your name”? He will reply that he does not know them.
Friends, it is true that God spoke to some people we read about in the Bible. It is from these narratives that many today are under the illusion that God is still speaking to them today.
Radio Programme on AIT RAY POWER 100.5 FM Every Sunday from 7.00 a.m. - 7.30 a.m.
TV Programme on ITV (UHF Channel 142 and Star Times Channel 130) Every Saturday from 6.00 p.m. - 6.30 p.m.